Link Schwartz has 25 years of experience and has handled thousands of cases involving modifications of child custody, child support, spousal support, and other matters that arise after the divorce is finalized.

Modifying Custody, Spousal Support and Relocation

Many things change over time, and you and your children’s needs are no different.  For example, you may get remarried and choose to live out of state. This would necessitate a modification of custody; i.e., move-away application.

You may need to modify child support or spousal support.

A circumstance may arise when you learn that your former spouse was not truthful in disclosing all of his/her assets and debts.  You would then seek to get your share of the assets that were undisclosed.

Call Link today at (310) 553-LINK to discuss your particular needs